8.18.2007

Barracks Room Remodel

Ok, Here is the new "living Room" down stairs portion to include walk thru closet.


This is my new staircase which I found on a pallet in the materials yard late one night, better than Home Depot I tell ya.

And finally I have an upstairs "bed room" with a bed I built hight enough to store all my moving boxes under. As a result, I have to almost jump to get into bed now.

The materials involved in this renovation were actually reclaimed from the local military landfill and as a result diden't cost me anything. I used 4 bed frames, (7) 4x4 posts, some 2" angle iron and a butt load of 1/4" plywood which I procured from shipping crates. One circular saw, one cordless drill and about 18 hours of total time. Some how I think my good friend Guam would be really proud and a little scared of my project. I'm thinking about moving my computer and desk to the up stairs but it all depends on how motivated I am after working 18 hours today.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Holy shit dude...you're hired...now lets go remodel something:)