6.16.2007

My last vacation.


So, I’ve done a lot of traveling over the years, 23 countries, and always seem to find myself back in an Asian country for the majority of my free time. This trip was to Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines. I stay at a resort where a very good friend of mine is the dive shop manager, photo on the left. The place is about a 2 hour bus ride south of Manila.

When you reach the city of Batangas you have to catch a bonka, medium sized ferry, for another hour until you reach Sabang. This photo on the right was taken on the way. All in all, I've been there about 3 time over the last year and will probably return in January some time. One of the great things about this place is that you start going as a customer and end up returning to see all your friends who happen to work there. The resort web site is http://www.dive-bigapple.com Have a great time.



No comments: